[Mpo-lista] 2nd Mondays GD gathers in Hackensack - so join us!

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Wed Jun 7 16:03:57 MDT 2017

Esta noche en Hackensack: Free Press community empowerment event in Hackensack Wed June 7 – all welcome!
http://thewei.com/kimi/free-press-community-empowerment-event-in-hackensack-wed-june-7-all-welcome/

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Mayor información sobre Green Drinks en Español visitando al http://ejgreendrinks.org ó llamando al 862-203-8814.
Got a question? Give Kimi a call at 862-203-8814.

EJ GREEN DRINKS HACKENSACK
Mon 12 JUN 2017  7-9pm
Villa de Colombia
12 Mercer Street, Hackensack NJ

ONGOING DISCUSSION TOPICS:
• Climate change, a NJ community garden coalition, flood prevention, green roofs, eliminating mold, nurturing bees & butterflies, access to healthy food and growing it
• Clean water, composting, fracking
• Anti-idling, environmental & social justice, community organizing, protecting the open internet
• Being happy, flow, living the moment
• The great civil rights issue of our time: protecting the open internet #netneutrality

NOTE ABOUT OUR VENUES:
Please show appreciation to our host venue by ordering a snack or a meal at EJ Green Drinks. Everybody pays for the food and drinks they consume.

WHAT GREEN DRINKS IS (and ISN”T)
We are NOT about green-colored drinks or alcohol – Green Drinks is just our name. Green means the environment and sustainability. EJ means Environmental Justice

ORGANIZERS & CONTACT US
Organizers: The Wei Family (Kimi, Ivan & Ari), Sally Gellert, Cinda Wallace
Kimi 862-203-8814    Ivan 201-688-0036
http://facebook.com/thegreenwei

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

JULY 2017 EJ GREEN DRINKS MEETING SCHEDULE

Newark meets 1st Mondays: Mon 03 JUL 7-9 PM
Hackensack meets 2nd Mondays: Mon 10 JUL 7-9 PM
Paterson/Clifton floats - date TBA

For more info visit http://ejgreendrinks.org

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

OTHER HAPPENINGS

RSVP: https://awardsbreakfast2017.splashthat.com/wei
Greater Newark Enterprises Corporation (GNEC) Opportunities Breakfast
Friday 16 Jun 17 8:30-12:30
Connect your products or services with 200+ entrepreneurs from the Greater Newark area at GNEC's 6th Annual Awards + Opportunities Breakfast! Register to attend here. Email me to learn about vendor opportunities at kimi at thewei.com.

Kimi Wei
kimi at thewei.com  @kimiwei
facebook.com/thekimiwei
862-203-8814