[Mpo-lista] It's 1st Monday – are you coming to EJ Green Drinks Newark tonite?

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Sun Jun 4 22:42:38 MDT 2017

Nuestras conversaciones toman lugar en inglés, español, português. Para mayor información visite http://ejgreendrinks.org ó llamar a Kimi 862-203-8814.

This month we’ll be talking again about how well we’re doing with local organizing efforts to stand up to the federal administration’s really ugly agenda. Did you know that the proposed EPA budget cuts haven’t been passed by Congress yet? This is a good time to call your elected Federal Congressmen and Senators and tell them to fight against those cuts.

And oh, yeah, about protecting the Open Internet aka #NetNeutrality… one of the biggest civil rights issues of our time.

EJ = Environmental Justice  &  Green Drinks = is just our name! (EJ = la justicia ambiental)

Q: What is EJ GREEN DRINKS?