[Mpo-lista] Hackensack EJ Green Drinks tonite - can you make it?

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Mon Jan 11 05:34:04 MST 2016

Información en Español en http://ejgreendrinks.org

Questions | Preguntas - Kimi 862-203-8814  Visite http://ejgreendrinks.org por mayor información en español

EJ GREEN DRINKS HACKENSACK
(NJ Environmental & Climate Justice Group)
Mon 11 JAN 2016 @ 7pm
(We meet in Hackensack on 2nd Mondays)
Villa de Colombia
12 Mercer Street, Hackensack NJ

JOIN US FOR IMPORTANT DISCUSSIONS AROUND:
Climate change, community gardens, flood prevention, green roofs, healthy homes, eliminating mold, bees & butterflies, ACCESS TO HEALTHY FOOD and growing it, VIBRANT  COMMUNITIES, education and housing equality ... CLEAN WATER, protecting the internet, composting, fracking, anti-idling, environmental/social justice, organizing ... and BEING HAPPY.

Much knowledge is shared each month in casual conversation over tasty food. Come spend a couple interesting hours with the friendliest bunch of EJ nuts you'll ever meet (SM). All are welcome. If you can, please support our host venue by ordering food or a beverage.

ABOUT GREEN DRINKS
Green Drinks is just a name – it’s not about a product, veggies or a drink. Green Drinks are gatherings where community members discuss environmental justice (EJ), climate change and sustainable living issues. We converse in English and Spanish.

CURRENT DISCUSSION AGENDA
(More at http://j.mp/EJGDJan16)
1  The Wei Family is starting up an urban farm and community garden in Paterson. Wanna volunteer?
2  Pres. Obama's Clean Power Plan
3  Halt the sale of New Jersey municipalities’ public water systems
4  Great Adventure is trying to cut down 90 acres of trees. We can’t let them!
5  New Meadowlands Project is beginning and community input is being sought
6  A company is trying to locate a garbage burning incinerator in Paterson. Let’s talk about this.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

NJEJ GREEN DRINKS & OTHER SUSTAINABLE ACTIVITIES SCHEDULE
(More at http://j.mp/EJGDJan16)
JAN 2016
Paterson area Thurs 21 JAN 7-9 at Sultan Restaurant, Clifton
FEB 2016
Newark MON FEB 1 7-9 at Burger Walla
Hackensack MON 08 FEB 7-9 at Villa de Colombia

ORGANIZERS
The Wei Family (Kimi Wei, Ivan Gomez Wei, Luis Ariel Lopez Wei), Sally Gellert, Joseph Dunsay, Cinda Wallace

CONTACT INFO
http://ejgreendrinks.org
Kimi 862-203-8814    Ivan 201-688-0036
kimiwei88 at gmail.com  @kimiwei