[Mpo-lista] See you tonite? Paterson EJ Green Drinks @ Sultan Rest Thurs 1/21 7-9

Kimi Wei kimiwei88 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 00:15:29 MST 2016

Nuestras conversaciones en Green Drinks toman lugar en inglés y español. Para mayor información visite http://ejgreendrinks.org/ ó llame a Kimi 201-477-8711

Paterson Area Green Drinks
THURS 21 JANUARY 2016 @ 7-9PM
Sultan Restaurant
429 Crooks Ave, Paterson NJ

NJECJ GREEN DRINKS are free, open, monthly community gatherings in environmental justice communities to build awareness and share knowledge about bringing eco-friendly and sustainability practices to homes, neighborhoods, businesses. Come spend a couple of interesting hours with the friendliest sustainability nuts you’ll ever meet.

BTW we’re not about alcohol or green-colored drinks – Green Drinks is just our name :p. And EJ refers to Environmental Justice.

We have a lot of green issues on our minds but as always, the conversation will be shaped by whomever shares the table with us. So bring your questions, comments … and btw everybody pays for their own food & drinks.

More info at http://ejgreendrinks.org/

YOUR GREEN DRINKS ORGANIZERS are
Kimi Wei, Ivan Wei, Ari Lopez Wei, Joseph Dunsay, Sally Gellert and Cinda Wallace

Kimi Wei
kimi at thewei.com  @kimiwei
facebook.com/thekimiwei
862-203-8814