[Mpo-lista] Don't miss the #LoveArmy's We Rise Community Forum Newark tmw nite Oct 13

Kimi Wei kimiwei88 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 15:23:05 MDT 2017

WE RISE FORUM - NYC / NEWARK

PHOTO CREDIT: ARI LOPEZ WEI

Join us in Newark!

This community event is FREE and open to the public with an RSVP at http://j.mp/lovearmynewark <http://j.mp/lovearmynewark>

Please share widely and bring friends!

This is the community organizing component of Van Jones' We Rise initiative to provide #LoveArmy members (that's us!) with tools we need to empower our communities at the grassroots level. With the help of seasoned veterans and a kick-butt program, we're going to collectively advance our knowledge of organizing, identify nearby community members to do it with—plan some local activities and get going.

Let's get to work and make Van proud.

We have a 250 person capacity limit at Newark City Hall where we're holding the event. Please make sure to invite your friends and RSVP at http://j.mp/lovearmynewarkso we can reserve your seat!

Newark City Hall is just as easy for New Yorkers to get to as city spaces and is super convenient for New Jersey people too, so we’re holding our NYC/Newark #LoveArmy event here. We’ll be in the beautiful, historic Council Chambers room which seats 250 – so we’re looking forward to an excellent night of community organizing and networking.

Your Organizers: Kimi Wei, Ivan Wei, Ari Lopez Wei and Malaika Muindi

Kimi Wei
kimi at thewei.com  @kimiwei
facebook.com/thekimiwei
862-203-8814