[Mpo-lista] On Oct 13 become a Van Jones' #LoveArmy member & learn his community organizing principles

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Wed Oct 4 16:03:05 MDT 2017

Become a Van Jones’ #LoveArmy member!
On Friday, Oct 13 fans of Van Jones and lovers of justice will gather in the Newark City Hall Counciil Chamber to learn the We Rise community organizing principles and become members of Van Jones' #LoveArmy. Van won't be there but he'll be tracking our progress. Let's make him proud.

Newark City Hall is just as easy for New Yorkers to get to as city spaces and is super convenient for New Jersey people too, so we’re holding our NYC/Newark #LoveArmy forum here. We’ll be in the beautiful, historic Council Chambers room which seats 250 – and we’re looking forward to an excellent night of community organizing and networking.

City Hall is an easy 10 minute walk or light rail ride from Newark Penn Station. It’s a 1/2 hour trip from Penn Station in Manhattan. The building is handicapped accessible. Water will be provided.

WHEN
October 13, 2017 at 6pm - 9pm
The event is free but you must register: RSVP at https://www.lovearmy.org/kimiwei/forum_nyc-newark

CONTACT ORGANIZERS
Kimi Wei 862-203-8814 kimiwei88 at gmail.com
Ivan Wei 201-688-0036 ivanwei88 at gmail.com <mailto:ivanwei88 at gmail.com>

PARTNERS
The Wei and Tierra Madres are local partners for this event

RSVP link: https://www.lovearmy.org/kimiwei/forum_nyc-newark <https://www.lovearmy.org/kimiwei/forum_nyc-newark>

See you in Newark!

Kimi, Ivan, Ari and Malaika

Kimi Wei