[Mpo-lista] An NNJ Clitizens Climate Lobby chapter is forming – you're invited to intro mtg Thurs May 25

Kimi Wei kimiwei88 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 21:04:31 MDT 2017

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Horizontal CCL banner.png
Type: image/png
Size: 8443 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

​
Hello Neighbors,

Do you care about climate change?
Looking for ways to take positive action on the climate?
Good news! A Citizens' Climate Lobby (CCL) chapter is forming in Northern New Jersey.

We are holding an interest meeting this Thursday to explain what CCL is and how we advocate for climate protection. Please join us to learn more:

Thursday, May 25 2017
7:00 - 8:15pm
Fair Lawn Public Library
10-01 Fair Lawn Avenue, Fair Lawn, NJ

Please RSVP (your RSVP is requested, not required) to kimi at thewei.com if you think you can join us so we know how many seats to set up. If you can't make the meeting but want to know more, just contact me. And please, feel free to share this information with others that you think might be interested.

~ Kimi Wei

kimi at thewei.com  @kimiwei
facebook.com/thekimiwei
862-203-8814

Citizens’ Climate Lobby (CCL) is a non-profit, non-partisan, grassroots advocacy organization focused on national policies to address climate change. At this interest meeting, you will learn about CCL’s carbon fee and dividend proposal and how CCL members build relationships with elected officials, the media, and their local communities to generate political will for action against climate change.

Kimi Wei
kimi at thewei.com  @kimiwei
facebook.com/thekimiwei
862-203-8814