[Mpo-lista] EJ Green Drinks Hackensack tonite 2nd Monday – will you join us?

Kimi Wei kimiwei88 at gmail.com
Sun May 7 23:37:31 MDT 2017

Mayor información en Español visitando al http://ejgreendrinks.org ó llamando al 862-203-8814.
Got a question? Give Kimi a call at 862-203-8814.

EJ GREEN DRINKS HACKENSACK
Mon 08 MAY 2017  7-9pm
Villa de Colombia
12 Mercer Street, Hackensack NJ

Moving into deep Spring we’ve been blessed with plenty of rainfall to recharge our rivers and aquifers. Let’s talk about water this month: water infrastructure, safe water for drinking. Bring your facts and share your thoughts.

ONGOING DISCUSSION TOPICS:
• Climate change, a NJ community garden coalition, flood prevention, green roofs, eliminating mold, nurturing bees & butterflies, access to healthy food and growing it
• Clean water, composting, fracking
• Anti-idling, environmental & social justice, community organizing, protecting the open internet
• BEING HAPPY, flow

NOTE ABOUT OUR VENUES:
Please show appreciation to our host venues by ordering a snack or a meal at EJ Green Drinks. Everybody for the food and drinks they consume.

WHAT GREEN DRINKS IS (and ISN”T)
We are NOT about green-colored drinks or alcohol – Green Drinks is just our name
Green refers to the environment and sustainability. EJ means Environmental Justice

ORGANIZERS & CONTACT INFO
Organizers: The Wei Family (Kimi, Ivan & Ari), Sally Gellert and Cinda Wallace
Kimi 862-203-8814    Ivan 201-688-0036
http://facebook.com/thegreenwei

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

JUNE 2017 EJ GREEN DRINKS MEETING SCHEDULE

Newark meets 1st Mondays: Mon 05 JUN 7-9 PM
Hackensack meets 2nd Mondays: Mon 12 JUN 7-9 PM
Paterson/Clifton floats - date TBA

~ For more info visit http://ejgreendrinks.org ~

Kimi Wei
kimi at thewei.com  @kimiwei