[Mpo-lista] EJ Green Drinks Hackensack tmw night 7/10. Are you coming?

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Sun Jul 9 19:24:39 MDT 2017

Para información en Español llame al 862-203-8814 ó visite http://ejgreendrinks.org
Got a question? Give Kimi a call at 862-203-8814

EJ GREEN DRINKS HACKENSACK
Mon 10 July 2017  7-9pm
Villa de Colombia
12 Mercer Street, Hackensack NJ

THIS MONTH LET’S TALK ABOUT
WATER & THE RAMAPOUGH LENAAPE
• Water infrastructure, safe drinking water and the effect that the poisoning of the Lenaape Nation in Ringwood has also had on the Wanaque Reservoir. What can we do to help the Lenaape and also northern New Jersey's water supply? Bring your facts and share your thoughts.
• Are you helping with a Hackensack Riverkeeper cleanup this summer or taking one of their tours?
PIPELINE RALLY
• Did you attend the anti-Pipeline rally today in Mahwah and the caravan? How’d it go?

ONGOING DISCUSSION TOPICS
• Climate change, a NJ community garden coalition, flood prevention, green roofs, eliminating mold, nurturing bees & butterflies, access to healthy food and growing it
• Clean water, composting, fracking
• Anti-idling, environmental & social justice, protecting the open internet
• Being happy and flow

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR VENUES BY EATING SOMETHING
Please show appreciation to our host venues by ordering a snack or a meal at EJ Green Drinks. Each of us pays for the food and drinks we order.

WHAT GREEN DRINKS IS (and ISN”T)
EJ Green Drinks is just our group's name
We are NOT about green-colored drinks and we don’t serve alcohol
Green refers to the environment and sustainability.
EJ means Environmental Justice

ORGANIZERS
Organizers: The Wei Family (Kimi, Ivan & Ari), Sally Gellert and Cinda Wallace
Kimi 862-203-8814    Ivan 201-688-0036
http://facebook.com/thegreenwei

EJ GREEN DRINKS MEETING SCHEDULE FOR 2017

We don’t meet in August. Here are September & October dates. Please note that Hackensack will switch to 3rd Mondays for the rest of 2017.

Newark meets 1st Mondays: Mon 04 Sept 7-9 PM
Hackensack will meet 3rd Monday: Mon 18 Sept 7-9 PM
Paterson/Clifton floats - dates TBA

Newark meets 1st Mondays: Mon 02 Oct 7-9 PM
Hackensack will meet 3rd Monday: Mon 16 Oct 7-9 PM
Paterson/Clifton floats - dates TBA

Newark meets 1st Mondays: Mon 06 Nov 7-9 PM
Hackensack will meet 3rd Monday: Mon 20 Nov 7-9 PM
Paterson/Clifton floats - dates TBA

Newark meets 1st Mondays: Mon 04 Dec 7-9 PM
Hackensack will meet 3rd Monday: Mon 18 Dec 7-9 PM
Paterson/Clifton floats - dates TBA

For more info visit http://ejgreendrinks.org

Kimi Wei
kimi at thewei.com  @kimiwei