[Mpo-lista] Happy 2017! See you tonite at NJEJ Green Drinks Newark 7-9?

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Mon Jan 2 09:44:07 MST 2017

Feliz Año para todos! Nuestras conversaciones toman lugar en inglés, español, português. Para mayor información visite http://ejgreendrinks.org ó llamar a Kimi 862-203-8814.

Happy New Year, everybody! This month we’re talking about how to expand the environmental justice movement alive in our communities …. Este més vamos a conversar sobre cómo adelantar a la agenda de la justicia ambiental.

EJ = Environmental Justice  &  Green Drinks = is just our name! (EJ = la justicia ambiental)

NJEJ GREEN DRINKS are community networking events with a sustainability theme, which we hold in environmental justice communities … But sorry, no green drinks of any kind are offered!

Green Drinks is just our group’s name for the informal gatherings we hold.

Who are “we”?:  A friendly group of people with excellent information to share on topics of sustainability, the environment, resiliency and greening your home and community – we discuss activities taking place nearby, nationally, globally and exchange information that can be used in our advocacy and greening efforts. At Green Drinks, people drop in during the two hours we are available for whatever time they can share. And whomever’s present chats about any topic they want to bring to the table.

Each person pays for their own food and drink orders.

Environmental & Climate Justice Green Drinks Newark
Monday 02 JAN 2017  |  7-9 PM
Aguilas de Mexico
118 Pacific St, Newark NJ
Plenty of street parking

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
JANUARY 2017 SCHEDULE:
1st Mondays in Newark, 2nd Mondays in Hackensack & Paterson date floats

GD Newark (02 JAN 7-9) Aguilas de Mexico – 118 Pacific St, Newark NJ
GD Hackensack (09 JAN 7-9) Villa de Colombia – 11 Mercer St, Hackensack NJ
GD Paterson area TBA

Kimi Wei
kimi at thewei.com  @kimiwei
facebook.com/thekimiwei