[Mpo-lista] EJ Green Drinks Hackensack is next Mon 4/17 (not tonite 4/10)

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Mon Apr 10 00:16:01 MDT 2017

Mayor información en Español visitando al http://ejgreendrinks.org ó llamando al 862-203-8814. Got a question? Give Kimi a call at 862-203-8814.

EJ GREEN DRINKS HACKENSACK
(Hackensack meets 2nd Mondays)
Mon 17 APRIL 2017  7-9pm
Villa de Colombia
12 Mercer Street, Hackensack NJ

This month we’ll be talking about – what else? – moving the climate protection agenda forward in the Trump era and the People’s Climate March and NJ rally on April 29. We’re helping to organize the NJ People’s Climate Movement Rally in Roselle and we’re also working on sending 2 buses from Paramus and Paterson to the march. More info coming soon!

Please show your appreciation for our host venues by ordering a snack or a meal. Each of us pays for the food and drinks we consume. Conversation is always best with diverse and many voices, so please join us! Bring along news and information you’d like to share.

ABOUT GREEN DRINKS (What we are & what we aren’t)
We are NOT about green-colored drinks or alcohol!
Green refers to the environment and sustainability – and Drinks is just our name

ONGOING DISCUSSION TOPICS:
• Climate change, a NJ community garden coalition, flood prevention, green roofs, eliminating mold, nurturing bees & butterflies, access to healthy food and growing it
• Clean water, composting, fracking
• Anti-idling, environmental & social justice, community organizing, protecting the open internet
• BEING HAPPY & Flow

ORGANIZERS & CONTACT INFO
Organizers: The Wei Family (Kimi Wei, Ivan Wei, Ari Lopez Wei), Sally Gellert and Cinda Wallace
Kimi 862-203-8814    Ivan 201-688-0036
http://facebook.com/thegreenwei

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

APRIL & MAY 2017 EJ GREEN DRINKS MEETING SCHEDULE

APRIL
Newark meets 1st Mondays: Mon 03 APR 7-9 PM
Hackensack will meet 3rd Monday this month: Mon 17 APR 7-9 PM
MAY
Newark meets 1st Mondays: Mon 01 MAY 7-9 PM
Hackensack meets 2nd Mondays: Mon 08 MAY 7-9 PM
Paterson/Clifton floats - date TBA

~ For more info visit http://ejgreendrinks.org ~

Kimi Wei
kimi at thewei.com  @kimiwei