[Mpo-lista] Let's talk future of the US & the environment tonite at Green Drinks Hackensack

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Mon Nov 14 11:07:54 MST 2016

Información en Español en http://ejgreendrinks.org. Got a question? Give Kimi a call at 862-203-8814.

EJ GREEN DRINKS HACKENSACK
Mon 14 NOV 7-9pm | (2nd Mondays)
Villa de Colombia
12 Mercer Street, Hackensack NJ

ABOUT GREEN DRINKS
We are NOT about green-colored drinks or alcohol!
Green=environment and sustainability! Drinks=just our name

Come out and spend an interesting evening with the friendliest bunch of sustainability nuts you’ll ever meet (SM). Admission is always free. We meet at places that serve excellent food at great prices. Please show your appreciation for our host venues by ordering a snack or a meal. You pay only for the food and drinks you consume.

DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE
• The future of the US in a time of great change
• Climate change, community gardens, flood prevention, green roofs, eliminating mold, bees & butterflies, ACCESS TO HEALTHY FOOD and growing it
• VIBRANT  COMMUNITIES, education and housing equality ... CLEAN WATER, protecting the internet, composting, fracking
• Anti-idling, environmental/social justice, organizing …
• And BEING HAPPY

Conversation’s better with more diversity and voices, so please join us!

TO JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Send a request by email or visit http://j.mp/joinejgd

ORGANIZER CONTACT INFO
Organizers: The Wei Family Kimi Wei, Ivan Gomez Wei, Luis Ariel Lopez Wei … Sally Gellert … and Cinda Wallace
Kimi 862-203-8814    Ivan 201-688-0036
http://facebook.com/thegreenwei

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
NOV EJ GREEN DRINKS MEETING SCHEDULE
~ For more info visit http://ejgreendrinks.org ~
Newark meets 1st Monday, this month on Mon 07 NOV 6-8 PM
Hackensack meets 2nd Monday, this month on Mon 14 NOV 7-9 PM
Paterson will not meeting this month due to Thanksgiving

Kimi Wei
kimi at thewei.com  @kimiwei
facebook.com/thekimiwei
862-203-8814