[Mpo-lista] Need your signature for mine (and Ivan's) Bernie delegate petition!

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Sat Mar 26 17:04:54 MDT 2016

Please sign my Bernie delegate petition!

LOCATIONS
1  Land & Sea Diner (Fair Lawn NJ)
Saturday, March 26, 2016 | 7-8:30pm
20-12 Fair Lawn Ave, Fair Lawn, NJ
RSVP at https://go.berniesanders.com/page/event/detail/442f5

2  Bergen Community College - Student Center (Paramus, NJ)
Monday, March 28, 2016 | 3-5pm
400 Paramus Road
Paramus, NJ 07652
https://go.berniesanders.com/page/event/detail/gatherballotaccesssignatures/442xp#rsvp

2  Bergen Community College - Student Center (Paramus, NJ)
Tuesday, March 29, 2016 | 3-5pm
400 Paramus Road
Paramus, NJ 07652
https://go.berniesanders.com/page/event/detail/gatherballotaccesssignatures/442c4#rsvp

Ivan or I will be at these locations collecting signatures to become a Bernie Sanders delegate. Please come over and sign our petition (it’s one petition for all 19th District delegates).

If you would like to sign our petition or help us get signatures please call me right away at 862-203-8814 or 201-688-0036 and come over to one of these locations. We need your assistance in getting signatures on to become a Bernie Sanders delegate to the Democratic National Convention.

To become a delegate we need the signatures of 100 registered Democrats who live in the 19th Delegate District – which includes LD 37 (Alpine, Bogota, Cresskill, Englewood, Englewood Cliffs, Fort Lee, Hackensack, Leonia, Northvale, Palisades Park, Rockleigh, Teaneck, Tenafly) and LD 38 (Bergenfield, Fair Lawn, Glen Rock, Hasbrouck Heights, Hawthorne, Lodi, Maywood, New Milford, Oradell, Paramus, River Edge, Rochelle Park, Saddle Brook). If you live in any of these cities and towns and are a registered Dem, you can sign our petition.

We have to get this petition signed in the next five days and turn it in on Thursday, so we need you to sign! We need 200 signatures to be sure that 100 of them are valid registered Democrat Party voters. Please help me with this effort – by signing, or by volunteering to go out and get our petition signed.

We are also helping set up phone banks in the north Jersey area – if you're interested in holding a phone bank or making calls let us know.

If you want to sign our delegate petition, hold a phone bank or participate in one, come to one of these locations or call us Kimi 862-203-8814 or Ivan 201-688-0036. Thank you!

Kimi Wei
kimi at thewei.com  @kimiwei
facebook.com/thekimiwei
862-203-8814