[Mpo-lista] Newark EJ Green Drinks Lunes 07 marzo @ 7pm en el Ironbound

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Sat Mar 5 08:02:52 MST 2016

Nuestras conversaciones toman lugar en inglés, español e português. Para mayor información visite http://ejgreendrinks.org ó llamar a Kimi 201-477-8711

EJ = Environmental Justice  |  Green Drinks = Just our name, no drinks!

NJEJ GREEN DRINKS are community knowledge exchanges held in environmental justice communities. We chat about how to create more sustainable homes, towns and businesses. We’re a friendly group of people with plenty of good information to share – come and enjoy an interesting hour or two with us.

This month in Newark, we meet at Aguilas de Mexico on the southern end of the Ironbound … where you can find a parking spot pretty easily.

Environmental (& Climate) Justice Green Drinks Newark
Monday 08 March 2016  /  7-9PM
Aguilas de Mexico (formerly Agave Restaurant)
118 Pacific Street, Newark, NJ
973-732-4168
Plenty of free street parking

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MARCH EJ GREEN EVENTS SCHEDULE:
1st Mondays Newark, 2nd Mondays Hackensack & Paterson date floats

GD Newark (07 Mar 7-9) Aguilas de Mexico | 118 Pacific Street, Newark NJ
GD Hackensack (14 Mar 7-9) Villa de Colombia | 11 Mercer St, Hackensack NJ
GD Paterson area (Wed 30 Mar 7-9) Sultan Restaurant | 429 Crooks Ave, Clifton NJ

Kimi Wei
kimi at thewei.com  @kimiwei
facebook.com/thekimiwei
862-203-8814