[Mpo-lista] See you tomorrow? Green Drinks Hackensack – Mon 08 Feb @ 7-9

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Sun Feb 7 20:31:15 MST 2016

Nuestras conversaciones toman lugar en inglés, español e português. Para mayor información visite http://ejgreendrinks.org ó llame a Kimi 201-477-8711

EJ = Environmental Justice

NJEJ GREEN DRINKS are community knowledge exchanges held in environmental justice communities. We chat about how to create more sustainable homes, towns and businesses. We’re a friendly group of people with plenty of good information to share – come and enjoy a couple of interesting hours with us.

Environmental (& Climate) Justice Green Drinks Hackensack
MON 08 Feb  /  7-9PM
Villa de Colombia
12 Mercer Street, Hackensack NJ

Park in small restaurant lot or in parking lot on NE corner of Mercer and State Streets, or at a parking meter.

FEBRUARY EJ GREEN EVENTS SCHEDULE

GD Newark (01 Feb 7-9) Burger Walla 47 Halsey St, Newark NJ
GD Hackensack (08 Feb 7-9) Villa de Colombia, 11 Mercer St, Hackensack NJ
GD Paterson area (Tues 23 Feb 7-9) Sultan Restaurant 429 Crooks Ave, Clifton NJ

Kimi Wei
kimi at thewei.com  @kimiwei
facebook.com/thekimiwei
862-203-8814