[Mpo-lista] See you at Green Drinks Newark tonite 12/5 – in the Ironbound?

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Sun Dec 4 23:25:16 MST 2016

Nuestras conversaciones toman lugar en inglés, español, português. Para mayor información visite http://ejgreendrinks.org ó llamar a Kimi 862-203-8814.

This month we’re talking about where the environmental movement needs to go next …. Este més vamos conversar sobre el futuro del movimiento ecológico.

EJ = Environmental Justice  &  Green Drinks = is just our name!

NJEJ GREEN DRINKS are community networking events with a sustainability theme. We hold them in environmental justice communities ... and we don’t actually offer any kind of green drink.

Green Drinks is a friendly group of people with plenty of excellent information to share. At our informal monthly gatherings, people drop in for whatever time they have and we chat about ways to create more sustainable, healthy – and green – homes, communities and businesses.

Each person pays for their own food and drink orders.

Environmental & Climate Justice Green Drinks Newark
Monday 05 DEC 2016  |  7-9 PM
Aguilas de Mexico
118 Pacific St, Newark NJ
Plenty of street parking

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
DECEMBER 2016 SCHEDULE:
1st Mondays in Newark, 2nd Mondays in Hackensack & Paterson date floats

GD Newark (05 DEC 7-9) 118 Pacific St, Newark NJ
GD Hackensack (12 DEC 7-9) Villa de Colombia | 11 Mercer St, Hackensack NJ
GD Paterson area TBA

Kimi Wei
kimi at thewei.com  @kimiwei
facebook.com/thekimiwei