[Mpo-lista] See you at Green Drinks Newark tonite - Mon Apr 4 in the Ironbound?

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Mon Apr 4 00:28:54 MDT 2016

Nuestras conversaciones toman lugar en inglés, español e português. Para mayor información visite http://ejgreendrinks.org ó llamar a Kimi 201-477-8711

EJ = Environmental Justice  |  Green Drinks = It’s just our name, nothing about drinks!

NJEJ GREEN DRINKS are community knowledge exchanges held in environmental justice communities. We chat about how to create more sustainable homes, towns and businesses. We’re a friendly group of people with plenty of good information to share – come and enjoy an interesting hour or two with us.

This month in Newark, we meet at Aguilas de Mexico on the southern end of the Ironbound … where you can find a parking spot pretty easily.

Environmental (& Climate) Justice Green Drinks Newark
Monday 04 April 2016  |  7-9PM
Aguilas de Mexico (formerly Agave Restaurant)
118 Pacific Street, Newark, NJ
973-732-4168
Plenty of free street parking

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MARCH EJ GREEN EVENTS SCHEDULE:
1st Mondays Newark, 2nd Mondays Hackensack & Paterson date floats

GD Newark (04 April 7-9) Aguilas de Mexico | 118 Pacific Street, Newark NJ
GD Hackensack (11 April 7-9) Villa de Colombia | 11 Mercer St, Hackensack NJ
GD Paterson area (Thurs 21 April 7-9) Sultan Restaurant | 429 Crooks Ave, Clifton NJ

Kimi Wei
kimi at thewei.com  @kimiwei
facebook.com/thekimiwei
862-203-8814