[Mpo-lista] EJ Green Drinks tonite Mon 02 Nov at Burger Walla – c'mon down!

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Mon Nov 2 04:29:25 MST 2015

Nuestras conversaciones toman lugar en inglés y español. Para mayor información visite http://ejgreendrinks.org ó llame a Kimi 201-477-8711

NJECJ GREEN DRINKS are free, open, monthly community gatherings in environmental justice communities to build awareness and share knowledge about how to bring sustainability practices to homes, neighborhoods and local businesses. Come spend some a couple of interesting hours with the friendliest sustainability nuts you’ll ever meet.

ECJ means Environmental and Climate Justice. EJ = Environmental Justice. The two terms are pretty much used interchangeably.

This month in Newark, we’re trying out a new location. So c’mon down to talk green and find out if Burger Walla’s burgers live up to their fame (some say it’s the best burger value in town).

If you can help with a donation to Share the Harvest this Thanksgiving, it will be much appreciated! Last year we fed hot, homecooked meals to 2300 Greater Newark residents on T-Day and this year our goal is 3500. We need volunteers and money! Please email me for more information and let me know if you donate at <https://gofundme.com/paction>.

Environmental & Climate Justice Green Drinks Newark
MON 02 NOV  /  7-9PM
Burger Walla
47 Halsey Street
Newark NJ

More info at http://ejgreendrinks.org

YOUR GREEN DRINKS ORGANIZERS are
Kimi Wei, Ivan Gomez Wei, Ariel Lopez Wei, Joseph Dunsay, Sally Gellert, Cinda Wallace

SCHEDULE FOR NOVEMBER 2015
Newark at Burger Walla MON 02 NOV
Hackensack at Villa de Colombia MON 09 NOV
Paterson area at Sultan Rest THURS 19 NOV

Kimi Wei
kimi at thewei.com  @kimiwei
facebook.com/thekimiwei
862-203-8814