[Mpo-lista] See you tonite at EJ Green Drinks Paterson? | Jun 16

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Tue Jun 16 08:26:46 MDT 2015

THIS MONTH at PATERSON GREEN DRINKS
We'll be talking about pooling our money to buy a house in Paterson as an investment. What's the best way to structure the purchase, fix-up and rental (or sale)?

Plus talking sustainability, the environment, greening your community and healthy food.

Environmental Justice & Green Drinks – Paterson Area
TUES 16 JUNE  |  7-9pm
Sultan Restaurant
429 Crooks Avenue
Clifton NJ

YOUR GREEN DRINKS ORGANIZERS:
Kimi Wei, Ivan Gomez Wei, Ariel Lopez Wei, Joseph Dunsay and Sally Gellert

Got a question? Contact:
Kimi Wei    862-203-8814
kimi at thewei.com @kimiwei
facebook.com/thekimiwei