[Mpo-lista] See you tonite Mon 7-9 at Green Drinks Newark?

Kimi Wei kimiwei88 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 22:50:09 MDT 2015

Información en Español en http://ejgreendrinks.org

EJ GREEN DRINKS NEWARK - APRIL
1st Monday | 07 JULY  7-9pm
Agave Mexican Restaurant (in the Ironbound)
118 Pacific St, Newark NJ
(973) 732-4168
http://www.agave-mexican.com/

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
JULY 2015 EJ GREEN DRINKS MEETING SCHEDULE
(For details visit http://ejgreendrinks.org)
Newark on Mon 07JULY 7-9 PM
Hackensack on Mon 14 JULY 7-9 PM
Paterson Wed 29 July 7-9PM
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Got a question? Give Kimi a call at 862-203-8814

ABOUT GREEN DRINKS
Green Drinks IS NOT ABOUT green-colored drinks. Members discuss Environmental Justice issues and sustainable living in English and Spanish! There’s a lot of knowledge exchanged at the table each month in between eating tasty food and great conversation. Come out and spend an interesting evening with the friendliest bunch of EJ nuts you'll ever meet :).  Everyone is welcome.

Please support our host venues by eating something at the restaurants where we meet

Green Drinkers are activists or interested in THE ENVIRONMENT, Climate Change, bees, HEALTHY FOOD and food access, sustainability, VIBRANT LOCAL COMMUNITIES & ECONOMIES, education & economic equality ...  CLEAN WATER, keeping the internet open, beating gentrification ... and CREATING HAPPINESS.

ORGANIZERS
The Wei Family: Kimi Wei, Ivan Gomez Wei, Luis Ariel Lopez Wei and Sally Gellert

TO JOIN MAILING LIST
Send a request by replying to this email or visit http://j.mp/joingd

CONTACT
Kimi Wei 862-203-8814 or Ivan Wei 201-688-0036
kimiwei88 at gmail.com  @kimiwei
http://facebook.com/thekimiwei
http://facebook.com/thegreenwei