[Mpo-lista] Reminder: EJ Green Drinks Hackensack Today Mon 12/14 & Paterson 12/28

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Sun Dec 13 19:45:55 MST 2015

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!

Para información en español visite http://ejgreendrinks.org

NJ-EJ GREEN DRINKS HACKENSACK
(NJ Environment & Climate Justice Green Drinks)
Mon 14 Dec 7-9   |  2nd Mondays
Villa de Colombia
12 Mercer Street, Hackensack NJ

ABOUT GREEN DRINKS
Green Drinks are networking gatherings where conversations tend to focus on Environmental Justice, climate change and sustainable living issues in English and Spanish! Plenty of knowledge is exchanged along with tasty food and good conversation. Come spend a couple interesting hours with the friendliest bunch of EJ nuts you'll ever meet (SM).

All are welcome :-) … Please support our host venue by eating or drinking something while we chat.

JOIN US IF YOU LIKE TO DISCUSS or LEARN ABOUT:
Climate change, community gardens, flood prevention, green roofs, healthy homes, eliminating mold, bees & butterflies, ACCESS TO HEALTHY FOOD and growing it, VIBRANT  COMMUNITIES, education and housing equality ... CLEAN WATER, protecting the internet, composting, fracking, anti-idling, environmental/social justice, organizing ... and BEING HAPPY.

DECEMBER DISCUSSION AGENDA
Paris COP21 climate talks
Hackensack redevelopment

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
UPCOMING NJEJ GREEN DRINKS SCHEDULE 2015
(More info online at http://ejgreendrinks.org)

Hackensack MON 14 DEC 7-9
Paterson area MON 28 DEC 7-9
Newark MON 04 JAN 7-9

ORGANIZERS: The Wei Family (Kimi, Ivan & Ari) with Sally Gellert, Joseph Dunsay, Cinda Wallace

CONTACT US:
Kimi 862-203-8814    Ivan 201-688-0036
kimiwei88 at gmail.com  @kimiwei
http://facebook.com/thekimiwei