[Mpo-lista] Important EJ & climate issues to discuss at Green Drinks Hackensack Mon 8/10. Please come!

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Tue Aug 4 22:14:55 MDT 2015

Información en Español en http://ejgreendrinks.org. Got a question¿Tiene alguna pregunta? Give Kimi a call at 862-203-8814.

EJ GREEN DRINKS HACKENSACK
Mon 10 AUG 7-9pm | (2nd Monday)
Villa de Colombia
12 Mercer Street, Hackensack NJ

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
AUG 2015 NJEJ GREEN DRINKS SCHEDULE
(also posted at http://ejgreendrinks.org)
Newark on Mon 03 AUG 7-9 PM (1st Mondays)
Hackensack on Mon 10 AUG 7-9 PM (2nd Mondays)
Paterson DATE TBA 7-9PM
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

JOIN US FOR GREAT DISCUSSIONS ON:
Climate change, community gardens, flood prevention, green roofs, healthy homes, eliminating mold, bees & butterflies, ACCESS TO HEALTHY FOOD and growing it, VIBRANT  COMMUNITIES, education and housing equality ... CLEAN WATER, protecting the internet, composting, fracking, anti-idling, environmental/social justice, organizing ... and BEING HAPPY.

Come out and spend an interesting evening with the friendliest bunch of sustainability nuts you’ll ever meet (SM) :-)

THIS MONTHat HACKENSACK GREEN DRINKS WE FOCUS ON:
1  How do we support President Obama’s Clean Power Plan and help get it implemented?
2  Which environmental, health and community issues are important to you in the planned re-development of the Meadowlands?
3  Comment on the NJ Energy Master Plan or join an Aug 11 protest rally in #Newark. Details at http://j.mp/8-11BPURally

THIS MONTH at PATERSON GREEN DRINKS
We'll be talking about pooling our money to buy a house in Paterson as an investment. What's the best way to structure the purchase, fix-up and rental (or sale)?

ABOUT GREEN DRINKS
We are NOT about green-colored drinks or alcohol! (Green=environment and Drinks=just our name)

IT’S FREE!
Admission is always free. We meet at places that serve excellent food at great prices and owners and staff are kind to us – so please show your appreciation by ordering a snack or a meal. You pay only for food and drinks you order.

TO JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Send a request by replying to this email or visit http://j.mp/joingd

CONTACT INFO
Organizers: The Wei Family (Kimi Wei, Ivan Gomez Wei, Luis Ariel Lopez Wei) and Sally Gellert
Kimi 862-203-8814    Ivan 201-688-0036
kimiwei88 at gmail.com  @kimiwei
http://facebook.com/thekimiwei
http://facebook.com/thegreenwei