[Mpo-lista] Reminder: EJ Green Drinks Paterson Mon nite 4/27

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Sun Apr 26 18:58:04 MDT 2015

Para mayor información en español visite Green Drinks http://ejgreendrinks.org ó llamar a Kimi 862-203-8814.

ABOUT GREEN DRINKS
We are NOT about green-colored drinks or alcohol – this is just our name. We're about the environment and sustainability! We hold community gathering to share information about environmental justice and moving the dial on sustainability. And, we invite you to spend an interesting evening with the friendliest bunch of sustainability nuts you’ll ever meet.

Admission is free, attendance is open and you pay for the food and drinks you consume. We always meet at places that serve great food at excellent prices.

DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE
Climate change, community gardens, flood prevention, green roofs, eliminating mold, bees & butterflies, ACCESS TO HEALTHY FOOD and growing it, VIBRANT  COMMUNITIES, education and housing equality ... CLEAN WATER, protecting the internet, composting, fracking, anti-idling, environmental/social justice, organizing ... and BEING HAPPY. Conversation’s better with a nice crowd, so join us!

THIS MONTH at PATERSON GREEN DRINKS
We'll be talking about pooling our money to buy a house in Paterson as an investment. What's the best way to structure the purchase, fix-up and rental (or sale)?

Environmental Justice Green Drinks – Paterson Area
MON 27 APR  |  7-9pm
At Sultan Restaurant
429 Crooks Avenue, Clifton NJ

THE GREEN DRINKS TEAM
Kimi Wei, Ivan Gomez Wei, Ariel Lopez Wei, Joseph Dunsay and Sally Gellert

Got a question? Contact:
Kimi Wei    862-203-8814
kimi at thewei.com @kimiwei
facebook.com/thekimiwei

MAY 2015 EJ GREEN DRINKS MEETING SCHEDULE
(More info at http://ejgreendrinks.org)
Newark on Mon 04 MAY 7-9 PM
Hackensack on Mon 11 MAR 7-9 PM
Paterson date/time for May TBA