[Mpo-lista] See you at EJ Green Drinks Newark tonite? + APR sched

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Mon Apr 6 06:30:13 MDT 2015

Información en Español en http://ejgreendrinks.org

EJ GREEN DRINKS NEWARK - APRIL
1st Monday | 06 APR  7-9pm
Agave Mexican Restaurant (in the Ironbound)
118 Pacific St, Newark NJ
(973) 732-4168
http://www.agave-mexican.com/

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
APRIL 2015 EJ GREEN DRINKS MEETING SCHEDULE
(More info at http://ejgreendrinks.org)
Newark on Mon 06 APR 7-9 PM
Hackensack on Mon 13 APR 7-9 PM
Paterson date/time TBA
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Got a question? Give Kimi a call at 862-203-8814

ABOUT GREEN DRINKS
Green Drinks IS NOT ABOUT green-colored drinks. Members discuss Environmental Justice issues and sustainable living in English and Spanish! There’s a lot of knowledge represented each month. Come out and spend an interesting evening with the friendliest bunch of EJ nuts you'll ever meet :).

We meet in places where the food is great. Please support our host venues by eating something.

Green Drinkers are activists or interested in THE ENVIRONMENT, Cimate Change, bees, HEALTHY FOOD, sustainability, VIBRANT  COMMUNITIES, education & economic equality ...  CLEAN WATER, protecting the open internet ... and CREATING HAPPINESS. Everyone is welcome.

ORGANIZERS
The Wei Family: Kimi Wei, Ivan Gomez Wei, Luis Ariel Lopez Wei and Sally Gellert

TO JOIN MAILING LIST
Send a request by replying to this email or visit http://j.mp/joingd

CONTACT
Kimi 862-203-8814 or Ivan 201-688-0036