[Mpo-lista] REMINDER! Mon 9/8 Hackensack Green Drinks 4 Environmental Justice

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Sun Sep 7 18:50:28 MDT 2014

BUS TO THE MASSIVE PEOPLE'S CLIMATE MARCH on Sun
Sept 21 with us! The EJ crowd /NJ NAACP Youth
buses leave from various points in NJ. Round trip
coach bus tickets on sale from $15 (including 2
meals) at http://motherfactor.org/pcm.

Información sobre Green Drinks en Español: http://greendrinks3.org

Hackensack GD meets 2nd Mondays at Villa de
Colombia (downtown). We're  not about green
colored drinks . We're about Environmental
Justice and sustainable living. Come spend an
evening with the friendliest bunch of EJ nuts
you'll ever meet :)

Green Drinks is not about green colored drinks  -
that's just our name! We build community around
sharing training and information to protect THE
ENVIRONMENT, bees, HEALTHY FOOD, sustainability,
VIBRANT  COMMUNITIES, education equality ...
WATER, the open internet ... and CREATE HAPPINESS.

Green Drinks  4 EJ Hackensack
Always Second Mondays  | 08 SEPT |  7-9pm
Villa de Colombia
12 Mercer Street, Hackensack

ORGANIZERS
Kimi Wei, Ivan Gomez Wei, Luis Ariel Lopez Wei and Sally Gellert

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

SEPT 2014 GREEN DRINKS MEETING SCHEDULE
(More info at http://greendrinks3.org)
Newark 1st Mondays  (Cancelled due to Labor Day)  7-9 PM
Hackensack 2nd Mondays  (08 SEPT) 7-9 PM
Paterson area  floats for now  (DATE TBA) 7-9 PM

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Announcements:

Take this free class!
Healthy and Sustainable Living MOOC 2014
Runs from September 1-October 5, 2014
Join here (you will be guided to open a WizIQ account
if you don't have one):
http://goo.gl/ImnEhw

--
[ Kimi Wei @kimiwei