[Mpo-lista] Mon 10/13 Hackensack Green Drinks 4 Environmental Justice

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Wed Oct 8 16:59:21 MDT 2014

Información sobre Green Drinks en Español: http://greendrinks3.org

Hackensack Green Drinks meets 2nd Mondays at
Villa de Colombia (downtown). We're  not about
green colored drinks . We're about Environmental
Justice and sustainable living! Come spend an
evening with the friendliest bunch of EJ nuts
you'll ever meet :)

We build community around sharing education,
information and activities about protecting THE
ENVIRONMENT, bees, HEALTHY FOOD, sustainability,
VIBRANT  COMMUNITIES, education equality ...
WATER, the open internet ... and CREATE HAPPINESS.

Green Drinks  for EJ Hackensack
Second Mondays  | 13 OCT |  7-9pm
Villa de Colombia
12 Mercer Street, Hackensack

ORGANIZERS
Kimi Wei, Ivan Gomez Wei, Luis Ariel Lopez Wei and Sally Gellert

OCT 2014 GREEN DRINKS MEETING SCHEDULE
(More at http://greendrinks3.org)
Hackensack 2nd Mondays  (13 OCT) 7-9 PM
Paterson on 21 October   (26 OCT) 7-9 PM

--
[ Kimi Wei @kimiwei
(t) 862.203.8814