[Mpo-lista] THIS MONTH on 11/3 Hackensack Green Drinks 4 Environmental Justice

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Sun Nov 2 06:22:44 MST 2014

Información sobre Green Drinks en Español: http://ejgreendrinks3.org

Hackensack Green Drinks is meeting 1st Monday
this month at Villa de Colombia (downtown). We
switched so Newark Green Drinks can go to the
movies on Nov 10, when I'll be a panelist after
the showing of GMO OMG.

Green Drinks IS NOT ABOUT  green-colored drinks .
We work on and discuss Environmental Justice and
sustainable living in English and Spanish! Come
spend an evening with the friendliest bunch of EJ
nuts you'll ever meet :)

Green Drinkers are concerned about THE
ENVIRONMENT, Cimate Change, bees, HEALTHY FOOD,
sustainability, VIBRANT  COMMUNITIES, education
equality ...  WATER, the open internet ... and
CREATING HAPPINESS.

Green Drinks  for EJ Hackensack
MONDAY 03 NOV  7-9pm
Villa de Colombia
12 Mercer Street, Hackensac

ORGANIZERS
Kimi Wei, Ivan Gomez Wei, Luis Ariel Lopez Wei and Sally Gellert

NOV 2014 GREEN DRINKS MEETING SCHEDULE
(More at http://greendrinks3.org)
Hackensack Monday 03 NOV 7-9 PM
Newark at the Movies Monday 10 NOV 5:30 PM
Paterson  Tuesday NOV 18 7-9 PM

--
[ Kimi Wei @kimiwei
(t) 862.203.8814