[Mpo-lista] Green Drinks (& Issues) Newark + FEB schedule & activities

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Thu Jan 30 14:46:44 MST 2014

Newark Green Drinks meets every first Monday. We're looking around
for a new home in Newark. Agave is pleasant and the food tasty, so
we're there again, but on 03 March we'll be at FP Youth Outcry's HUBB
Center on Prince St.

Green Drinks is not about green colored drinks  - that's just our
name . What we do is get together to share tips, training and
information about protecting the ENVIRONMENT, bees, HEALTHY FOOD,
sustainability, VIBRANT  COMMUNITIES, equal education ...  PROTECTING
WATER, the OPEN INTERNET ... and happiness.

Green Drinks & Sustainability Newark
First Mondays | 03 FEB  7-9pm
Agave Mexican Restaurant
118 Pacific St, Newark, NJ
973-732-4168

ORGANIZERS
Kimi Wei, Ivan Gomez Wei, Luis Ariel Lopez Wei and Sally Gellert

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

FEB 2014 GREEN DRINKS MEETING SCHEDULE
(Address info at http://greendrinks3.org)
Newark 1st Mondays  (03 FEB)  7-9 PM
Hackensack 2nd Mondays  (10 FEB) 7-9 PM
Paterson area  floats for now  (DATE TBA) 7-9 PM

Full schedule and other activities at
http://j.mp/gd14feb

--
[ Kimi Wei @kimiwei