[Mpo-lista] See you tonite in Hackensack 4 Enviro Justice Green Drinks?

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Sun Dec 7 21:04:30 MST 2014

Nos veremos por la noche en Hackensack?
Will we see you tonight in Hackensack?

Información sobre Green Drinks en Español: http://ejgreendrinks.org

ABOUT GREEN DRINKS
Green Drinks IS NOT ABOUT  green-colored drinks .
We work on and discuss Environmental Justice and
sustainable living in English and Spanish! Come
spend an evening with the friendliest bunch of EJ
nuts you'll ever meet :). Bring a friend ...

Green Drinkers are concerned about THE
ENVIRONMENT, Cimate Change, bees, HEALTHY FOOD,
sustainability, VIBRANT  COMMUNITIES, education
equality ...  CLEAN WATER, protecting the open
internet ...  CREATING HAPPINESS & living with
ABUNDANCE.

Got a question?
Give Kimi a call at 862-203-8814 or tweet me @kimiwei!

Green Drinks  for EJ Hackensack
MONDAY 03 NOV  7-9pm
Villa de Colombia
12 Mercer Street, Hackensack

ORGANIZERS
Kimi Wei, Ivan Gomez Wei, Luis Ariel Lopez Wei and Sally Geller
Contact Kimi @ 862-203-8814  @kimiwei
kimiwei88 at gmail.com
http://facebook.com/thekimiwei

DEC 2014 EJ GREEN DRINKS MEETING SCHEDULE
(More at http://greendrinks3.org and http://facebook.com/thegreenwei)
Newark on Mon 01 DEC 7-9 PM
Hackensack on Mon 08 Dec 7-9 PM
Paterson on Tues 16 NOV  6-8 or 7-9 PM (Give me
some feedback on the time you prefer, please!)

--
[ Kimi Wei @kimiwei
(t) 862.203.8814