[Mpo-lista] CYA Tonite Paterson-Clifton Green Drinks Sustainability Gathering 10/23 at 7pm

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Wed Oct 23 11:38:42 MDT 2013

Paterson/Clifton Area Green Drinks tonite Wed 10/23 @ 7pm. Not about
green colored drinks  - that's just our name.  Green Drinks is to
share solutions and information about THE ENVIRONMENT, BEES, HEALTHY
FOOD, SUSTAINABILITY, VIBRANT  COMMUNITIES, EQUAL EDUCATION, the OPEN
INTERNET & HAPPINESS.

This month we're celebrating both US Food Day and World Food Day and
have lots of neat hand-outs

Where does our food come from and how is it grown? What are your
favorite recipes? Do you garden? Have you seen a bee this year? What
do you know about family and small farms, and how much Big Ag is
destroying our planet.

Do you know  ...  deserts can be turned into lush green fields by
herding sheep over them?  Find out how in this TED talk
http://www.ted.com/talks/allan_savory_how_to_green_the_world_s_deserts_and_reverse_climate_change.html

Next month we'll be talking about stormwater management, composting
and other interesting things.

Green Drinks & Sustainability Paterson/Clifton
WED 23 OCT  7-9pm
Sultan Restaurant
429 Crooks Avenue, Clifton NJ
(on the Paterson border, right by the train tracks)

ORGANIZERS
Kimi Wei, Ivan Gomez Wei, Luis Ariel Lopez Wei and Sally Gellert

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

OCTOBER  GREEN DRINKS MEETING SCHEDULE
(Address info at http://greendrinks3.org)
Newark 1st Mondays (07 OCT) 7-9 PM
Hackensack 2nd Mondays  (14 OCT) 7-9 PM
Paterson area  floats for now  (WED OCT 23) 7-9 PM

GREEN & SUSTAINABLE ACTIVITIES/EVENTS CALENDAR
FOR OCTOBER AT http://j.mp/green1310

--
[ Kimi Wei @kimiwei
(t) 862.203.8814