[Mpo-lista] Green Drinks (& Green Issues) Newark & JAN SCHEDULE

Kimi Wei kimi at thewei.com
Tue Dec 31 15:07:17 MST 2013

Newark Green Drinks meets every first Monday. Rio Rodizio was bought
and converted to a sports bar .... not an environment conducive to
chatting about green issues, so we're looking for a new home. Last
month, Agave was pleasant and the food tasty, so we're heading back
this month.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
The Wei Family & Green Drinks hosts extend our most sincere wishes to
you for a wonderful year in 2014, filled with harmony, happiness,
good health and all the green you could wish for!

Green Drinks is not about green colored drinks  - that's just our
name . What we do is get together to share solutions and information
about THE ENVIRONMENT, BEES, HEALTHY FOOD, SUSTAINABILITY, VIBRANT
COMMUNITIES, EQUAL EDUCATION, the OPEN INTERNET & HAPPINESS.

Green Drinks & Sustainability Newark
First Mondays | 06 JAN  7-9pm
Agave Mexican Restaurant
118 Pacific St, Newark, NJ
973-732-4168

ORGANIZERS
Kimi Wei, Ivan Gomez Wei, Luis Ariel Lopez Wei and Sally Gellert

JAN 2014 GREEN DRINKS MEETING SCHEDULE
(Address info at http://greendrinks3.org)
Newark 1st Mondays  7-9 PM
Hackensack 2nd Mondays  (13 JAN) 7-9 PM
Paterson area  floats for now  (DATE TBA) 7-9 PM

--
[ Kimi Wei @kimiwei
(t) 862.203.8814